Monday, September 19, 2011

Adelynne - Almost Two and on the move

I mean it - this little lady does not believe in sitting still.  There is too much to do, too much to see, kisses to blow, Nana to hug....but what a smile!  She has a sweet nature, a huge smile, and giggles at the slighest provocation  Adelynne, her talented mom and Nana met me Friday afternoon for the fist of my model sessions and boy did Ms. A make me dash to keep up with her!  Rocks, water, ducks, dogs, leaves - all caught her eye and her roving feet.

Adelynne's mom made almost everything Adelynne wore for our session - tutus, bows - adorable ladybug Halloween costume.  Catch up to her at Naner Renaih Bows and Things on Facebook to see some of her gorgeous creations.

Thanks again for being one of my models, Ms. Addie!  Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




No comments: