Monday, October 31, 2011

Laughter on an October Afternoon.....

I have to admit, these boys' mother had me a little nervous.  We never do pictures, she said.  Not for years!! she said.  The boys aren't really excited about having their picture taken she said....well, maybe all that was very true as our first session was cancelled due sudden onset nausea on the part of one of these guys.  So....a reschedule date later we met up on the streets of Huntingburg for an Urban Shoot.   And....they were a little stiff at first.  They didn't want to stand together, smile, look at me, stay where I put them...and then, with the invention of a couple of nicknames (which I won't share on the internet in fear they will become all the rage and these two guys will be stuck with them for eternity), it all came together.  We laughed, cut up, took silly pictures.....

And then took a few that can be treasured ....



Thank you, Beth, for sharing your boys with me for the day.  I had so much fun with them!  Hope you love your sneak peeks as much as I do!

No comments: