Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jason & Alex

I was happy to meet up with this cute couple on Sunday - which, as March in Indiana can be, turned out to be a little cool, a little windy, but a lot of fun!  They are busy planning their wedding this coming October (love October weddings - nothing is so beautiful as vibrant fall colors) and they're going with an elegantly beautiful palette of colors that will make for some gorgeous wedding party shots!

At any rate, we started out indoors then headed out for some urban shots.  They're so sweet together, though they swear they don't have pet names for each other!  I can see lots of happy, happy years for these two down the road and am so excited they've selected me to share their day with them. 

The first is my absolute favorite of the day....hope that Alex and Jason enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: