Monday, August 16, 2010

Class of 2011 - Colton

When Colton's mom first called me, she warned me that her son was not going to cooperate.  Two pictures.  Max.  Well, as most of you know, that's a problem for me because I take tons of pictures!  Oh, and Colton did want pictures with his dog.  Who she didn't think would sit still.  So -- according to mom Jackie, I was gonna have a stubborn teenage boy who hated pictures and a hyper dog who couldn't sit still to work with. 

I have to admit, it took Colton just a bit to warm up to the whole idea, but the dog, Harley, was a natural from the first shot.  We actually had to carry him away from Colton because he was very happy sitting and posing.  As for Colton, he really got into the swing of things when we headed outside, and I think he was very happy with the results.  If only I hadn't been cutting into his Schweitzer Fest time....

Thank you so much, Colton, for agreeing to be a Senior Rep Model for Magic Moments - I'm very excited to be rolling this program out (though late!!) this year, and hopefully have another lined up for a shoot in the next few weeks.

Enjoy Colton's sneak peek - I hope to have the full gallery posted soon!


No comments: