Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall mini-sessions!

I took my kids to the park today.  The weather was just so beautiful, the sky blue with these amazing puffy white clouds.....I couldn't resist.  Before we know it, winter will have set in and all the beautiful green will be gone until spring.  I don't like cold weather....ice, snow....the blah days of winter.   But, I digress.  

 I took the girls to the park and deliberatley left my camera at home.  I tend to live behind the lens isntead of living in the moment, so I have to make an effort to just be there rather than documenting every moment.  But, it did give me a great idea!   Fall mini-sessions at the park! 

October 17th, 25 minute sessions, unlimited poses & family members - whatever we can fit in that timeframe! $25 - Package will include 2 5 x 7, 4 4x6, and 8 wallets! Great opportunity for those family Christmas card pictures(less than 100 days away now, you know).


Call or e-mail for your time slot - I actually filled two of them while I was at the park, so I have the feeling these may go fast...



No comments: