Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Class of 2011 - Jordan

Jordan is a celebrity.  I can't reveal her secret identity when she is not a happy, carefree, pure-country high school senior, but let me just say that if my kids knew, they would be soooo impressed.

Jordan is funny, sassy, sweet - loves being a country girl (she was done  with pictures until her mom said, oh, look a tractor!), loves kids and dogs and probably apple pie.  I feel so honored that mom Anna found my website and it inspired her to contact me!

Anna, by the way, is practically an old friend -- sister to a classmate of mine, sister-in-law to another class mate, as those two high school sweethearts got married and are still going strong. (I won't say for how many years, because then I'll be showing my own age)

Jordan and her mom trekked through the back roads of Kentucky to visit my sister's house (my sister has all of the green thumbs in my family and has such a passion for landscaping - her gorgeous yard shows it) and to Reid's Orchard for some apple trees, pumpkins, and tractors.  If you get to Reid's, by the way, the apple-cherry slushy is amazing.

Enjoy Jordan's sneak peek, and look for more in the gallery soon!





1 comment:

Chelsey H said...

LOVE THE PICTURES UP SO FAR!!! They look so good jordan! LOVE YOU!!!