Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Class of 2011 - Kyle

On Sunday, you would have sworn that it was late fall - November maybe.  Intermittent rain, cloudy, cool to almost cold....windy!  Hardly what we were used to a few weeks ago.  But we didn't let that stop us from getting some great pictures of Kyle - proud member of the Class of 2011, and by the time we wrapped with talk of the Steelers game (Kyle and family are huge fans) and homemade pizza (hope he talked mom into that one....) I felt like I had known this family for years instead of a few hours!

Now, here again, a senior guy's mom called up and said that maybe her son would be a problem when getting pictures taken.  He wasn't really that interested, had been putting it off, etc., etc.  But Kyle showed up on time, with a smile, and with a very pretty young lady in tow.  By the time we were five minutes into the session, I was considering offering Miranda a part time job -- she is amazing at spotting turned up cuffs, flipped shirt sleeves, hair out of place and demanding genuine smiles!  I'm looking forward to her session in a few weeks when I hope to get some shots of this very cute couple together.  (I know, I know, cute isn't the coolest word to use, but darn it, they are cute together.)

Kyle comes from an amazing family - thank you for choosing me to be a part of your senior year!  Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks, and look for the rest of the gallery to be posted late this week!





No comments: