Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A day late....but hopefully worth the wait!

Well, I wanted to have these posted last night but computer issues slowed me down.  Can you believe my hard drive is almost full with.....wait for it....pictures!!! So, a day spent deleting (hard for me to let go) and transferring to CD (much easier to bear!!) and some disk defragmenting and I'm up and running semi-quickly once again.  Unfortunately, I know my good 'ol computer's days are numbered.....

But on to more fun stuff than the bits and bytes of technology.  I met up with the amazing Susnjara family at their gorgeous home on Sunday.  And wow - do I mean gorgeous.  A lake, landscaping to die for, gorgeous woods....it was a photographer's dream, except for that darn full sun.  The weather man promised me partly cloudy, but did not deliver!!!

You may recognize one of the families from an earlier shoot this summer - when April's husband's family wanted to get together for some family photos, she called me!  Thanks for thinking of me for the other side of your amazing family.  This is one busy, but blessed gal with her three adorable kiddos!  And little Aisley - hope I got her spelling close -- she wanted no part of pictures, and absolutely breaks your heart with the somber little face and big, big eyes!

Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks and look for a full gallery posting later this week!









No comments: