Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back to back blog posts....look at me go.

So, following the awesome family session, I headed on up to Jasper to meet up with Nancy and her son Henry for a senior session.  We made a stop at the Jasper Train Depot first, before heading to the Riverwalk.  Henry is not necessarily like other seniors....he's already taken the amazing step of embarking on a military career - spent the summer in basic training prior to his senior year, has drills on weekends.....I'm awestruck.  We talk about our military and I think most people certainly respect and appreciate what they do, but when you come face to face with someone who at such a young age is ready to give that kind of devotion....Be proud mom Nancy.  You did a good job raising this young man into being a fine man.

Enjoy your sneak peek and --- thanks, Henry.  Thank you for what you have done, what you are preparing to do, and what you may someday have to sacrifice in the name of protecting me, my family, and everyone else in this country.







No comments: