Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kayla - Forest Park Class of 2012!

I got to spend last Saturday with Kayla and her mom - and while it was certainly hot outside, we still found ourselves enjoying the shoot quite a bit!  We started out with a few indoor shots, and Kayla, though protesting that she didn't like having photographs of "just her", rocked her shoot with a great smile, easy laugh, and sparkling personality.  When she oohed and ahhhed over my leopard spotted settee, we decided to use it both indoors - and out!  I'm sure the family we passed at the nearby bike path weren't sure what was happening when we trooped by with settee in tow!

Thank you to Kayla and her mom for coming to see me, for giving me the opportunity to capture this young lady, and for a great lunch at one of my fav restaurants - newly opened Reynards.  The Texas Cheese Fries are the absolute best!!

Enjoy your sneak peek!




No comments: