Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emilie and Nelleigh

It rained on the day that I went to visit new baby Emilie and her pretty little cousin, Nelleigh.  I know, I know, hard to believe around here in the last several weeks. 

First to talk about Nelleigh.  Nelleigh is one of the most resilient, sweetest, and most open hearted children I have ever known.  She has a pretty smile, a sweet temperament, and is bright beyond her years. 
She is also obviously enthralled to have new baby Emilie in her life. 

Emilie is much loved addition to April and Andrew's family.  Emilie gave her mama all kinds of fits, essentially from conception until the present, and has made it clearly known that she plans to be the boss of the house.  And then she gives you that sweet, pouty little look, and you don't care anymore if she wants to be the boss at age two months....

At any rate, thank you to April for her patience as I've worked on their session in the midst of wrapping up the yearbook for my daughter's preschool, her graduation, and all the usual fun of life with two kids.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek...


No comments: