Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cheerleaders and the Rookie League....

Ok, so I told my husband I wasn't working on pictures tonight.  After all, I spent the day in Jasper taking Christmas pictures of some of the cutest four-legged kiddos you've ever seen at the Rural King there.  Thanks again for inviting me to participate in your annual event.  I'm already looking forward to next year!

But, before leaving for Dubois County and other time zones (which I still can't get used to) I was visited by these three.....athletic, sweet, pretty, handsome - all are words to describe these three amazing kids.  And this little guy has the most beautiful eyes!  Look out in a few years - the girls will be trailing after this one....

Since I'm on the clock with the hubby, I am making this blog fairly short and sweet, but after all, what words can I offer that can do these three justice?

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek and more to follow in the full gallery!




No comments: