Monday, November 22, 2010

Lydia Ann....Four Years Old

I'm not supposed to call her Lydia Ann.....her mom, Beth Ann is determined that Lydia not be a two name child.  Well, as a Lee Ann, I can relate to that.  I've been called everything from Lee to Leon in my lifetime, and I blame the two separate names 100%.  But, that doesn't stop me from calling my yougest daughter Kyndal Mae.  I didn't intend for her to be a two name child, either, but it just suits her.  She's Kyndal, Kyndal Mae, Mae Mae....And with mom Beth Ann, grandma Jane Ann, and official photographer Lee Ann....what else should I call Ms. Lydia Ann??

But - now that I'm in big trouble for breaching that little wall of protocol...let me just say, wow has this little lady grown up.  She was my first paying customer two years ago when I launched Magic Moments Photography with little more than a crazy idea and the guts to go for it, and I've seen her every year since.  At age 2 she wanted nothing to do with the picture process.  At age 3, she was a little more agreeable, but at age 4 - wow, she was a smiling, posing, head tiling, direction following little pro.  I can't wait to see her at age 5.

Thanks Chris & Beth Ann for continuing to entrust me with your little lady.  Hope you enjoy the sneak peak!



No comments: